Contract Management is centered on this screen
- Structure leases efficiently: direct finance, operating, and floating rate structures.
- Structure loans with a variety of options: fixed or floating rate structures – 30/365, 365/365, or actual/365 amortization basis, fixed payment/adjustable balloon floating rate loan.
- Use internal general ledger to support cash or accrual-based accounting with table-driven debits/credits.
- Interface general ledger data (daily, monthly) to any corporate GL system.
- Easily create buyout methods with our user-defined buyout system.
- Use automatic accounting for blind discounts.
- Receive support for syndication or multi-party participations.
- Track customer requests with user-defined work queues. Track turnaround time and user efficiency.
- Store and view comments at the contract or customer level. Associate external documents with comments.
- Generate buyout quotes at the contract, schedule, or asset level. Track the history and details of each buyout quote.
- Pay vendors or define one-off payees and track for future 1099 reporting.
- Use automated billing with emailed invoices/statements, automated ACH payment, or automated credit card payment.
- Generate NACHA-compliant ACH files and automatically process ACH rejection files. Automated ACH re-tries and fee assessment based on ACH rejection code.
- Create your own invoice formats for print or emailed invoices.
- Select billing frequencies: monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, weekly (fall 2013).
- Invoice on any day of the month, any number of days in advance of the due date.
- Use automated lockbox processing with user-defined payment hierarchy for past due, current, and future-due items.
- Populate collection work queues nightly based on user-defined rules.
- Prioritize work queue with user-defined collection work queue filters.
- Streamline collections with user-defined collection actions and collection letters. Collection activity is tracked by collector.
- Email collection letters directly or queue for nightly processing.
- Receive immediate credit card authorization for one-time payments.
- Allow for partial terminations with asset-based accounting. Partially terminated assets can be transferred to inventory for sale or release.
- Generate an invoice for each asset or group of assets with asset-level billing.
- Specify an asset-specific payment plan with asset-level pricing.
- Track location, sales tax, and property tax at the asset level.
- Use Excel downloads and formatted reports. Schedule download and reports to run automatically or interactively.
- Leverage the power of an integrated data warehouse and business intelligence portal featuring technology from Oracle.
- Display key performance metrics with pre-defined dashboards.
- Create user-defined ad-hoc reports and configurable dashboards.
- Integrate data from other systems into the data warehouse.