Enhance business process efficiencies
IFS has over 20 years of experience in designing and developing effective – and affordable – software solutions for many small, medium, and large enterprises. Based on your business needs and goals, our professional development team leverages a variety of technologies to bring to life your new software concept or migrate your legacy system into the framework of current technology.
Our philosophy is simply stated: software should support your processes rather than your processes changing to support the software. From small applications to enterprise-grade solutions, customer web-based solutions to desktop applications, our solutions can help your organization enhance the efficiency of its business processes and tackle critical business issues.
We also provide integration with a wide range of commercial applications, from Google and QuickBooks to SalesForce.com. To supplement software development, we provide quality assurance services including functional testing and regression testing services that will help in reducing significantly your release time cycle.
Our approach is highly collaborative to ensure that the final product meets your needs. Your project can be completed using your technology and your standards. All project source code and copyrights belong to you. We can work remotely or on-site depending on your requirements. We also offer 24/7 maintenance after the standard 90-day warranty period.
IFS application design: a collaborative process
At IFS, our design process is collaborative, comprehensive, and highly flexible. It includes six steps:
- Understand your workflow, data, reporting, and security requirements.
- Create screen mock-ups to help the team visualize and refine the application’s look, feel, and function.
- Devise a system straw-man that includes the menu and navigation structure as well as the screen functions
- Develop a data schematic to ensure that all reporting specifications can be met without impeding system performance.
- Document individual security requirements to ensure that the finished product will satisfy your internal auditing group.
- Agree on a detailed acceptance, testing, and implementation timeline before moving the system into production.